Helping People Experience Jesus in a Life-Changing Way
Between January 2018 and December 2020 with the Lord’s help, we imagine that these things can be accomplished!
All with the goal of seeing the grace of God transform us as individuals, families, church, and community.
- 2018 21-Days for Prayer | 40 participants started the year with prayer and fasting.
- 2018 Summer Camp | 24 students went to camp. Over $2000 in scholarships awarded.
- 2018 Youth Room | Youth Meeting Room and Game Room renovation (Paint, decor, lighting).
- 2018 Sound System | New sound board, digital snake, and other accessories for Worship Center.
- 2018 Text-to-Church | Implemented Text-to-Church software. Try it! Text the word EVENTS to (208) 352-6002.
- 2018 Kids Ministry Training | Trained all LifeTots and LifeKids volunteers on new policy and procedure manual.
- 2018 ELC Youth Director | Hired part-time youth director.
- 2018 ELC Kids Director | Increased salary for kids director.
- 2018 Baptized One New Believer
- 2018 Outreach training for 10 people on “How to Share Your Faith Without Being Weird.”
- 2018 Install new interior building signs.
- 2018 Launched Instagram | @EagleLifeChurch, and @elc.youth.
- 2018 RightNow Media | FREE Video Resources for every family.
- 2019 Replace Worship Center speakers, microphones, and musicians monitors.
- 2019 Outreach training for 14 people on “Hard Answers to Easy Questions.”
- 2019 Update Online giving and expand text-to-church usage.
- 2019 Train 8 people on “Discovering your God given SHAPE.”
- 2019 Added 5 new mission/outreach partners. Increase monthly missions giving by $500/month.
- 2019 Purchase and install new Worship Center VIDEO technology.
- 2019 sent 5 youth to National Fine Arts Festival & Youth Convention.
- 2019 2 people on Africa Missions Trip.
- 2019 Train 35 volunteers on “communication” and “becoming a caring community.”
- 2020 21-days of prayer.
- 2020 … more to come …
Projects for 2020 and beyond:
- 2020 Baptize 12 new followers of Jesus.
- 2020 Train 10 more people on sharing their faith.
- 2020 Participate in the GO2020 and Boise Harvest outreaches.
- 2020 Hire Next Generation Family Life Pastor for kids/youth, $30,000-40,000 DOE.
- 2020 Send students on AIM Missions Trip to Jamaica, $2,000/each.
- 2020 Fully fund kids and youth Summer Camp discipleship. $2-3,000.
- 2020 Convert Fireside Room for kids/youth ministry. Move office upstairs. New Mothers Room. $5-10,000.
- 2020 add five more missionaries, $500/month.
- 2020 Purchase and install Online VIDEO technology, $7-10,000.
- 2020 Paint and update women’s restroom.
- 2020 Build new media booth in Worship Center. $2,000.
- 2020 Install exterior signs on building and corner of Park & Floating Feather, $15-30,000.
- 2020 Install ramp and exterior awning at entrance, $3-8,000.
- 2020 Repair exterior doors weather proofing, $5,000.
- 2020 Renovate Worship Center, paint and re-carpet ($40-50,000), improve platform stairs ($5,000).
- 2020 Purchase new zero turn lawn mower, $6,000.
- 2020 and beyond…
If you would like to help accomplish these things, learn how to get involved.
If you would like to help fund the vision, you can give here.