How do you know when it’s time to act or be silent? God’s at work even in the unseen, unnamed parts of our life. We can see this clearly in the lives of Mordecai and Esther. Listen to last Sunday’s teaching to learn more.
- Why do you think the Bible teaches people to include generosity in celebration?
- How can people use Christian celebrations to be reminded of what God has done? Give examples.
- What are some ways that God can use, or has used, “ungodly” leaders to accomplish his purposes?
- How does Esther’s story inspire people to respond in difficult times (eg. facing death, ungodly leaders)
- Pray for our nation & each other’s difficult circumstances.
Further Reading: Esther 9:20 to Esther 10:3