349 Cabarton Rd
Cascade, ID 83611
Dear Eagle LifeChurch Ladies,
I have been working on the October 19-21 THRIVE Connect Women’s Retreat details. I called the Ashley Inn today and learned that I need to give them a final count by this coming Monday. Because the Thrive Connect Retreat is so big, all rooms are non-refundable after this Monday. This means I need a final count of who is going to the retreat by Sunday, September 16. Payment is not due yet, but I do need a final commitment. It is much sooner than I was expecting, but I understand their need to pass on our un-needed rooms to prospective guests on their waiting list.
With that said, the retreat costs are broken down into two parts…
- $103 for meals and the conference
- There is also an optional Saturday afternoon “coaster-making craft” for $10 (if you are not interested in doing the craft, there’s a pool at the hotel, trails to hike, or just time to relax in your hotel room)
- $86 per person for 2 nights lodging with 4 people in a room
$106 per person for 2 nights lodging with 3 people in a room (this may not be an option if there are too many of us…we only have 5 rooms)
I have the sign-up list that has been on the back table at church, but have heard there are a few people who were unable to sign up. If you are planning on attending the Women’s Retreat, and you have not signed up, please email me right away so I can make sure you have lodging. If you signed up, but are no longer planning on attending, please email me right away so I can make sure I do not reserve too many rooms.
If you are going to the retreat:
- *Please let me know if you are not signed up on the list yet, so I make sure you have a spot!!!
- Registration and payment for part 1 (meals, the conference, and optional craft) needs to be completed online before October 5, for the early registration price. The price will go up after October 5. The conference registration website is: https://www.simnag.org/simnag-forms/machform/view.php?id=72052
- Registration and payment for part 2 (lodging) needs to be made to Eagle LifeChurch. We will be paying for all of the hotel rooms in one transaction. Payment can be placed in the offering (please make sure you designate it for your Women’s Retreat lodging). Money for lodging is due by October 7. Pay for lodging online now.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me. I am SO EXCITED for this retreat! The hotel is absolutely beautiful (check it out at https://www.theashleyinn.com/en-us ) and our time together will be incredible as we build friendships and grow closer to God!