Relationships don’t happen by mistake.
We plan events, LifeGroups, and activities to help you stay connected and grow in faith. Use the calendar below to view, register, or contact an organizer. LifeGroup information can be found in our LifeGroup Information Portal. You can customize the calendar with views, categories (Men, Women, Kids, Youth, etc…), and by tags. See you at one of these events soon!
You are invited to a drive-thru Community Pumpkin Party. This event is for the WHOLE FAMILY.
Tune your radio to 103.9FM for the Pumpkin Patch Parable while you drive-thru.
Free pumpkins & Carving Kits Available
First come First served
- Every child/student under 18 gets a FREE pumpkin (limit 4 per car).
- Every car gets one FREE carving kit (knife, spoon, garbage bag).
- Every child/student under 18 gets a FREE bag of candy.
- Every family gets a FREE subscription to RightNowMedia.
PUMPKIN CARVING PHOTO CONTEST
- After you carve your pumpkin at home, upload a photo for the Facebook Photo Contest.
- Big prizes for first, second, and third place.
- Only one prize per family.
- All photos must be uploaded by 8pm, October 29.
- Details for uploading will be given with your FREE Pumpkin Carving Kit.
- On October 30, visit facebook.com/EagleLifeChurch and share your photo for your friends and family to vote by “LIKE”ing it.
- A link will be emailed to everyone who enters.
- Every LIKE = ONE VOTE.
Or Register Online.
Bring a CANNED FOOD item for the Eagle Food Bank.
- Baking items
- Canned fruit
- Cereal, oatmeal, or Cream of Wheat
- Canned meats (beef, chicken, spam, tuna)
- Spaghetti sauce
- Canned stew, Raviolis, Spaghetti’Os
- Hamburger or Tuna Helper
- Pasta/rice (plain or mixes)
- Peanut butter & jelly
- Personal care items (shampoo/conditioner, toothpaste, toothbrush, soap)
- Household cleaning items or laundry soap
- Paper towels or Kleenex
This FREE FAMILY FUN EVENT is hosted by:
3838 W Floating Feather Rd
Eagle, ID 83616
**Children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult.**DONATE TO OUTREACH NOW
Fall Women’s Retreat, “Beautifully Brave: Exploring the Wildnerness of Loss and Hurt.”
The goal of this retreat is to give you an opportunity to focus on being brave to pursue and receive healing.
Join speaker Sharon Garlough Brown as she ministers healing to your soul.
Sharon Garlough Brown is an author, spiritual director, and retreat leader who is passionate about shepherding others deep into the love of God. Her book “Sensible Shoes” was named one of television personality Kathie Lee Gifford’s “favorite things” in 2013, and her book “An Extra Mile” won Christianity Today’s Fiction of the year for 2019.
Worship with Pastor Laura Shaffer and ELC Worship.
You can participate in-person or online.
- Saturday, Nov 14, In-Person and Online Retreat Sessions
- Includes Two Sessions, Breakfast & Lunch
- Friday, Nov 13, In-Person PAINT NIGHT
- $18 ADD ON
- In-Person Only
- Includes All Paint Supplies
Come to sing!
Join us on the 5th Sunday of the month, four times per year, for an open mic time of singing, worship, readings, instrumentals, and other talents.
Come at 5:00pm for rehearsal. Stay at 6:00pm for the service.
At 7:00pm we’ll take a break for a finger food potluck and then finish by 8:00pm.