As we begin this 7 week series in the book of Colossians, we are going to learn how to Resurrect Hope from our puffed up wreck. The Apostle Paul will teach us how a renewed relationship with Jesus Christ will help us overcome discouragement and despair to live with Hope in a hopeless world.
> Be filled with Grace and Peace
- Grace= Charis = Kindness, unmerited Favor of God.
- Peace= Eh-Reh-Neh = which is the Greek translation of the Hebrew word shalom = state of being at peace, contentment.
- The first part of the Ancient Secret to recapturing Hope is to be filled with the Grace and Peace of God the Father.
> Be filled with Faith
Paul’s prayer is that we understand the grace of God in truth.
- Understood=epignosis=full knowledge, all you need.
- No secret, unknown knowledge, rituals or initiation
> Be filled with kindness and with Hope
Further Reading: Colossians 1:1-14