Helping People Experience Jesus in a Life-Changing Way
With the Lord’s help, we imagine that these things can be accomplished!
All with the goal of seeing the grace of God transform us as individuals, families, church, and community.
We help people by sharing the good news of the Gospel of Jesus Christ in North Ada County, across Southern Idaho, and to the farthest reaches of the world. Our message is accompanied by acts of service and compassion that meet human need.
We provide care to those who are struggling with poverty, hunger, mental illness, addiction, grief, shame, religious bondage, abuse, and more.
We experience Jesus by being and making disciples, or followers, of Jesus Christ, in this and continuing generations, who are instructed in His Word, empowered by His Holy Spirit, and equipped for Godly living.
We create environments where people learn from the Bible, feel the presence of God, and are filled with the Holy Spirit.
Our lives are changed when we worship God through various gifts, ministries, and demonstrations of love and compassion, as enabled and guided by the Holy Spirit.
We are here for the brokenhearted, the lonely, the sick, the weary, for those who need forgiveness.
Here, marriages are restored, relationships are mended, the sick are made well, and strength is renewed.
Short Term Vision Strategies
- Launch midweek Family night
- Kids Club
- Discipleship University
- Bible Study
- Healing from abortion
- Launch weekly Men’s Bible Study & Prayer group.
- Baptize 12 new followers of Jesus each year.
- Train 10 people on how to share their faith each year.
- Send 20 kids and 20 youth to summer camp each year.
- Complete new media booth in Worship Center. $4,000.
- Complete platform renovation in current Worship Center, $5,000.
- Complete Fireside Studio renovation for kids/youth ministry, $10,000.
- Complete Office renovation upstairs, $8-10,000.
- Furnish and Decorate New Mothers Room. $5,000.
- Add five more monthly supported missionaries among unreached people groups, $500/month.
- Send annual overseas short term mission team.
- Add two more monthly supported US Missionaries, $200.
- Install ramp and exterior awning at the main entrance, $8-10,000.
- Repair exterior doors weatherproofing, $5,000.
- Launch Christian preschool.
Long Term Vision Strategies
- Launch mental illness healing center, $200,000 annual budget.
- Launch Christian charter/private school, $500,000 annual budget.
- Hire full-time office support person, $40,000/year.
- Hire full-time worship arts pastor/director, $40,000/year.
- Build 15,000 sq.ft. discipleship, school, and office wing, $5,000,000.
- and 50 stall parking lot, $500,000.
- and 4,000 sq.ft. shop, and 4,000 sq.ft. picnic shelter, $1,000,000.
- and 8,000 sq.ft. playground, $800,000.
- and automated monument sign at new entrace on Floating Feather, $50,000.
- Build 10,000 sq.ft. worship center, $5,000,000.
If you would like to help accomplish these things, learn how to get involved.
If you would like to help fund the vision, you can give here.
If you have questions contact us or come to a Newcomers Lunch.
- 2018 21-Days for Prayer | 40 participants started the year with prayer and fasting.
- 2018 Summer Camp | 24 students went to camp. Over $2000 in scholarships awarded.
- 2018 Youth Room | Youth Meeting Room and Game Room renovation (Paint, decor, lighting).
- 2018 Sound System | New sound board, digital snake, and other accessories for Worship Center.
- 2018 Text-to-Church | Implemented Text-to-Church software. Try it! Text the word EVENTS to (208) 352-6002.
- 2018 Kids Ministry Training | Trained all LifeTots and LifeKids volunteers on new policy and procedure manual.
- 2018 ELC Youth Director | Hired part-time youth director.
- 2018 ELC Kids Director | Increased salary for kids director.
- 2018 Baptized One New Believer
- 2018 Outreach training for 10 people on “How to Share Your Faith Without Being Weird.”
- 2018 Install new interior building signs.
- 2018 Launched Instagram | @EagleLifeChurch, and @elc.youth.
- 2018 RightNow Media | FREE Video Resources for every family.
- 2019 Replace Worship Center speakers, microphones, and musicians monitors.
- 2019 Outreach training for 14 people on “Hard Answers to Easy Questions.”
- 2019 Update Online giving and expand text-to-church usage.
- 2019 Train 8 people on “Discovering your God given SHAPE.”
- 2019 Added 5 new mission/outreach partners. Increase monthly missions giving by $500/month.
- 2019 Purchase and install new Worship Center VIDEO technology.
- 2019 sent 5 youth to National Fine Arts Festival & Youth Convention.
- 2019 2 people on Africa Missions Trip.
- 2019 Train 35 volunteers on “communication” and “becoming a caring community.”
- 2020 21-days of prayer.
- 2020 Paint and update women’s restroom.
- 2021 Install exterior signs on building and corner of Park & Floating Feather.
- 2021 Purchase new zero turn lawn mower.
- 2021 fully funded 8 kids and youth to camp.
- 2021 Added three missionaries to monthly support.
- 2022 Renovate Worship Center, paint and re-carpet.
- 2022 Renovate entrance hallway, open lobby and fellowship area.
- 2020-2022 Purchase and install Online VIDEO technology.
- 2022 Participate in the Boise Harvest outreach.
- 2022 Hire Next Generation Family Life Pastor for kids/youth.
- Grow Youth to Group to 10 regular attenders.
- 2022 fully funded 10 kids and youth to camp.