3838 W Floating Feather Road
You are invited for a night of discipleship and growth. You will learn more about the Bible, skills for life, and fellowship with other believers. Wednesday Family Night is a great opportunity for you to develop deep friendships and grow lasting faith.
From September through December, we will have these classes happening.
Wednesday: 6:30pm – Snacks and Fellowship; 6:45-8:15pm – Classes and Groups
NEW GROUPS STARTING JANUARY 18 – Register for a group by clicking the linked Title below.
- God & Money: Managing Money God’s Way, John First
- Introductory course on personal finance, debt, and investment.
- Meets in the Fireside Room (first floor)
- To register, text “MONEY” to (208) 352-6002
- The End Times: Study of Revelations, John Wilkie
- What does the Bible say about the End!
- Meets in the Youth Room (second floor)
- To register, text “ENDTIMES” to (208) 352-6002
- Kids Club, Pastor Mikey Romero
- Fun activities and age-appropriate discipleship for preschool and elementary kids.
- Meets in the LifeTots Room (first floor)
- CLICK HERE to register your kids
- Worship Team Practice, Greg & Anna Miller
- Music team practice for our Sunday Worship Service.
- Meets in the Worship Center (first floor)
- CLICK HERE to learn more about joining the team.
Weekly Light Dinner:
January 18 – KICK-OFF w/ Chicken Alfredo, Ceasar Salad, Bread Sticks, and Birthday Desert!
- January 25 – Chili & Cornbread
- February 1 – Chicken Noodle Soup & Dinner Rolls
- February 8 – Little Smokies & Salad
- February 15 – Mac & Cheese & Salad
- February 22 – Chili & Cornbread
- March 1 – Chicken Noodle Soup & Dinner Rolls
- March 8 – Little Smokies & Salad
- March 15 – Mac & Cheese & Salad
- March 22 – Chili & Corn Bread
- March 29 – Chicken Noodle Soup & Dinner Rolls
- April 1 – Chicken Alfredo, Ceasar Salad, & Bread
CLICK HERE for more LifeGroups