We will be joining with several other churches across the state at this Annual Men’s Retreat.
Your spirit will be lifted, your eyes tired (we like to stay up late and play board games in our cottage), and a big smile will be strewn across your face.
Bring your board games, snow shoes, basketball shoes, and an excited heart.
You can get a .pdf of the poster and schedule, or register to join Eagle LifeChurch in a cottage, by visiting the Men’s Retreat website here.
- Carpool Departs 12:00pm Friday from Eagle LifeChurch
- Carpool Returns 2:00pm Sunday to Eagle LifeChurch
- Consider a $15 donation to cover gas.
What to Bring to our Cottage
- Three days of clothing (dress is casual, but it is a snowy mountain)
- Towel & other shower items
- Athletic shoes & clothes for Basketball, Dodgeball (if you want to play)
- Snow Boots (Usually a must), Snow Shoes (optional)
- Swim Suit for Hot Springs
- Sleeping Bag & Pillow, we are in bunks
- Board Games, Snacks, and drinks (our cottage will have a kitchen)
- Bible & Notebook
- Hunger for God