We hope that your family had a fun time with us at the #ELCPumpkinParty.
Use this page to make the most of your pumpkin carving experience and to enter the Facebook Pumpkin Photo Contest.
Pumpkin Carving Photo Contest
Enter your pumpkin photo to win the Facebook Photo Contest!
How to Enter
- SNAP a picture of your child (<18) and their carved pumpkin.
- SUBMIT your pumpkin carving photo in the Facebook Event here. All photos must be uploaded by 8pm, October 29, 2020.
* Eagle LifeChurch will organize all pictures and post all entries to a photo album on Facebook, October 30.
How to Win by Sharing your Photo
- VISIT the Eagle LifeChurch Photo Album on Facebook:
- FIND your Photo in the Pumpkin Party Photo Album.
- SHARE your photo with a caption like this:
“Click this photo and like it to help us win the #ELCPumpkinParty Carving Contest.”
The photo with the most likes by Nov. 7, will be announced as the WINNER at the 10:30am Service, Nov. 8.
1st Place: Nintendo Switch Lite
2nd Place: Consolation Gift Card
3rd Place: Consolation Gift Card
*One prize per family.
Pumpkin Patch Parable
DIY Pumpkin Carving Tips Playlist
We want you and your family to have a safe and fun time carving and taking your pumpkin.
- CUT an angled hole in top (or bottom).
- SCOOP out the seeds from the inside using spoon.
- DRAW or PRICK an outline of the shape.
- CARVE with a gentle sawing motion.
Check out this video playlist of DIY Pumpkin Carving Tips.
Roasting Pumpkin Seeds Playlist
Check out this video playlist of DIY Roasted Pumpkin Seed Tips.
FREE RightNow Media Subscription
As a way of saying thank you for coming to the ELC Pumpkin Party, we would like to give your family a FREE SUBSCRIPTION to RightNow Media.
RightNow Media is the Netflix of Christian Bible Study, and the Disney+ of Christian Kids programming.
Text “RIGHTNOW” to (208) 352-6002 to subscribe or click here.