DIGITAL BULLETIN 12 June 2022
Week 1 – Dear, Church | Introduction (Revelation 1)
In this message, you will learn how to read and understand the letters of Revelation to the seven churches of Asia.
WORSHIP BY GIVING
Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear, and who keep what is written in it, for the time is near.Revelation 1:3 (ESV)
Live Video & On DemandWATCH FACEBOOK LIVE PODCAST ON SPOTIFY
(Note: Spotify Podcast is not live. The Eagle LifeChurch Podcast recording will be posted later in the week for on-demand playback.)
YouVersion Bible App Event: https://bible.com/events/48907203
How to Understand Revelation
SCRIPTURE: Revelation 1:1-20 (ESV)
The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to his servants the things that must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, 2 who bore witness to the word of God and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, even to all that he saw. 3 Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear, and who keep what is written in it, for the time is near.
4 John to the seven churches that are in Asia:
Grace to you and peace from him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven spirits who are before his throne, 5 and from Jesus Christ the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of kings on earth.
To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood 6 and made us a kingdom, priests to his God and Father, to him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen. 7 Behold, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him, and all tribes of the earth will wail on account of him. Even so. Amen.
8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”Revelation 1:1-8 (ESV)
- This book PREDICTS the Future
- This book PROMISES a Blessing
- This book PORTRAYS a Person
- This book PRODUCES a Response
I, John, your brother and partner in the tribulation and the kingdom and the patient endurance that are in Jesus, was on the island called Patmos on account of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus. 10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s day, and I heard behind me a loud voice like a trumpet 11 saying, “Write what you see in a book and send it to the seven churches, to Ephesus and to Smyrna and to Pergamum and to Thyatira and to Sardis and to Philadelphia and to Laodicea.”Revelation 1:9-16 (ESV)
12 Then I turned to see the voice that was speaking to me, and on turning I saw seven golden lampstands, 13 and in the midst of the lampstands one like a son of man, clothed with a long robe and with a golden sash around his chest. 14 The hairs of his head were white, like white wool, like snow. His eyes were like a flame of fire, 15 his feet were like burnished bronze, refined in a furnace, and his voice was like the roar of many waters. 16 In his right hand he held seven stars, from his mouth came a sharp two-edged sword, and his face was like the sun shining in full strength.
Get Connected at Eagle LifeChurchSAY YES TO JESUS
WORSHIP BY GIVING
FACEBOOK PRIVATE GROUP
- 12 – ELC Volunteer Training Lunch (New & Existing) | 12:30pm, Catered at Eagle LifeChurch
- 15 – All Church Summer Picnic | 6pm, Guerber Park Sunrise Shelter
- 16 – Ladies Book Club & Prayer LifeGroup | 6:30-8:00pm, Fireside Studio (weekly)
- 17 – Worship Team Music Practice | 6:30pm-8:00pm, Worship Center (weekly)
- 17 – Youth Summer Nights | 6:30pm, Eagle LifeChurch
- 18 – Youth Parking Lot Rummage Sale | Taking donations NOW!
- 25-29 – Teen Camp | Trinity Pines, Cascade | REGISTER NOW!!
- 30 – July 1-3 – Kidz Camp | Trinity Pines, Cascade | REGISTER NOW!!
- 1-3 (June 29-30) – Kidz Camp | Trinity Pines, Cascade
- 2 – Ladies Coffee Talk | 9:30am, In-Person Only (monthly)
- 8-9 – Eagle Fun Days, Parade Float and Booth | Downtown Eagle
- 13 – Wacky Wednesday (Kids & Parents Color Party) | 6:30pm, Eagle LifeChurch
- 15 – ELC Youth Water Games Night | 6:30pm, Eagle LifeChurch
- 20 – All Church Summer Picnic | 6pm, Guerber Park
- 24 – Family Life Volunteers Training Lunch | 12:30pm, Eagle LifeChurch
- 5 – ELC Youth Bowling Night | Wahooz
- 7 – Worship Night | 6pm, Eagle LifeChurch
- 10 – Wacky Wednesday (Kids & Parents Bubble Party) | 6:30pm, Eagle LifeChurch
- 12 – ELC Youth Nerf Night | 6:30pm, Eagle LifeChurch
- 13 – Mommy & Me Playdate | 11am, Orah Brandt Park, North Nampa
- 17 – All Church Summer Picnic | 6pm, Guerber Park
- 23 – Youth Back to School Bash | Eagle LifeChurch
- 28 – Worship Arts Volunteer Training Lunch | 12:30pm, Eagle LifeChurch
- Sept 4 – Labor Day Picnic
- Sept 25 – New Comers Luncheon | Directly After Worship Service (12:15pm)
- Oct 9 – All-Volunteer Training Lunch
- Oct 28 – Pumpkin Party
- Nov 16 – Sweet on Missions
- Dec TBD – Gingerbread Party
- Dec TBD – Church Christmas Party
- Dec 24 – Christmas Eve Service
Missions and Outreach
CLICK HERE to learn more about our local and global missions effort.
To give text “MISSIONS” to (208) 352-6002