Are you just a Christian, or are you a Christ follower?
In today’s American culture, being a Christian can be nothing like following Jesus. Christianity has become a religion. Religion is something that Jesus despised, calling religious people hypocrites and a brood of vipers.
In this series, Live Like Jesus, the Gospel of John, we will explore the Word that became Flesh. We will uncover the mystery that is following Jesus. Join us for the journey.
Listen Now to Week 6: Do You Want to be Healed?John 5:1-47
By Pastor Brad Murphy October 26, 2014
Follow along with the outline: Do You Want to be Healed?
- John 5:1-9a | Help for the Helpless
- John 5:9b-15 | Healed on the Sabbath
THE GREATEST STATEMENT EVER MADE
- John 5:16-47 | Equal with God
Answer these questions in your own personal way, between you and God.
- What longtime trouble have you been carrying around? Do you want to be healed?
- Have you submitted to Jesus as LORD? In what ways do you need to surrender more of yourself to his Lordship?
(examples: work, finance, faith, speech, doctrine, relationships…)
Additional Bible Reading | John 5-8 | Jude 1 | Romans 12-14 | Psalm 107