3838 W Floating Feather Rd
Fall Women’s Retreat, “Beautifully Brave: Exploring the Wildnerness of Loss and Hurt.”
The goal of this retreat is to give you an opportunity to focus on being brave to pursue and receive healing.
Join speaker Sharon Garlough Brown as she ministers healing to your soul.
Sharon Garlough Brown is an author, spiritual director, and retreat leader who is passionate about shepherding others deep into the love of God. Her book “Sensible Shoes” was named one of television personality Kathie Lee Gifford’s “favorite things” in 2013, and her book “An Extra Mile” won Christianity Today’s Fiction of the year for 2019.
Worship with Pastor Laura Shaffer and ELC Worship.
You can participate in-person or online.
- Friday, Nov 13, In-Person PAINT NIGHT | $18 / per person “Add on”
- 6:30 pm – Check-in Registration
- 7:00 pm – Paint Night Begins
- In-Person Only
- Includes All Paint Supplies
- Saturday, Nov 14, In-Person and Online Retreat Sessions | $30 / per person
- 9:00 am – Continental Breakfast (included in-person)
- 9:30 am – Worship
- 10:00 am – Session 1, Sharon Garlough Brown
- 11:30 am – Lunch (included in-person)
- 12:30 am – Worship
- 1:00 pm – Session 2, Sharon Garlough Brown
- 2:30 pm – End
Text “BRAVE” to (208) 352-6002.