Giving online or by text is secure, flexible, and convenient. If you want to automatically give on a regular schedule, simply set up recurring donations. For text giving text the word HELP to (208)352-6002 for complete instructions.
Eagle LifeChurch accepts the following payment methods:
- Bank Account – This is a reliable, secure bank-to-bank transfer of funds. It is the preferred method to give since ELC pays no percentage fee for this service. ELC pays 0% for every amount given
- Debit Card – ELC pays a fee of approximately $2.00 for every $100 given.
- Credit Card – ELC pays a fee of approximately $3.00 for every $100 given.
Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.2 Corinthians 9:7 (NIV)
Giving can be done from the convenience of your mobile phone.
Text GIVE to 208-352-6002 to start the set up process.
**CONFIRM: To LINK your account, you MUST verify your number via the link in email.
1. Text amount($) and KEYWORD to (208) 352-6002
- 25 TITHES
- 50 KINGDOMBUILDERS
2. BONUS: Add a RECURRING SCHEDULE
- 25 TITHES WEEKLY
- 50 KINGDOMBUILDERS MONTHLY
- 2000* QUARTERLY
Text HELP or LOGIN to edit your giving, (208) 352-6002.
*An amount without a keyword defaults to TITHES.
Most banks offer an online bill payment service that will issue checks thru the mail. ELC does not recommend this method of giving because it lacks the security and speed of online giving, and it costs additional in-house processing expenses.
You can write a check or give cash in person at a Sunday Worship Service or by mail. This method is wonderful, however, because of the processing expense for the church office it is not preferred. Additionally, giving by check lacks the security encryption that is available through giving online.