Our Ministries help people experience Jesus in a life-changing way.
You will encounter a cross-generational approach to ministry. While we *sometimes* split up into age and stage ministry groups, you will often find us gathered together around a table across the generational spectrum.
+ Family Night (Wednesday)
Wednesday Family Night:
6:15pm – Family Dinner and Fellowship
6:45pm – Groups
New Groups Starting September 13, 2023 Registration will Open Soon
- Spirit-Empowered Living: GROW, Room Determined by Enrollment
- 12-weeks of growing in the Spirit, facilitated by Paul O’Brien.
- Bring a Bible, pen, and notepad. Handouts provided.
- Text SPIRIT to to (208) 352-6002 or CLICK HERE.
- Does God Exist?, Room Determined by Enrollment
- 12-weeks of Evidence for God, facilitated by Pastor Brad Murphy
- Bring a Bible, pen, and notepad. Handouts provided.
- Optional: “God’s Not Dead: Evidence for God in an Age of Uncertainty” by Rice Brooks
- To Register text EVIDENCE to (208) 352-6002 or CLICK HERE.
- Kids Club, Tots Room
- A discipleship growth group for your preschool and elementary aged kids while the adults are in a Wednesday Family Night Group.
- Facilitated by Pastor Mikey Romero.
- Worship Arts Rehearsal, facilitated by Interim Pastor Lori Murphy
- The Worship team practices in the Worship Center.
- Come and observe the Worship Team Practice anytime if you want to join.
+ ELC.Kids (Birth-Grade 5)
Helping Kids Experience Jesus in a Life-Changing Way
Wednesday: 7-8:30pm – Kids Club
- We love kids at Eagle LifeChurch! We have a dedicated LifeTots & LifeKids ministry team here to lovingly teach your children God’s word.
- When you arrive you can check your kids into our safety system. They will get a personalized name tag, with important information for their teachers. You will receive a Parent Security Tag that will give you permission to pick them up after service. Only the person with the Security Tag that matches the child’s tag will be able to dismiss them. You can pre-register your family HERE.
- The LifeTots Preschool and a separate Mother’s Room are both open at the beginning of service for preschoolers and moms with infants.
- School-age children join their parents in the Worship Service but are dismissed to LifeKids after we sing. Feel free to accompany your children upstairs so you can become familiar with where they’ll be during service. You can also introduce yourself to the LifeKids volunteers and make them aware of any special needs of your children.
- KidsClub meets Wednesdays during Family Night for specialized discipleship divided by preschool and elementary ages. Looking to have a separate club for boys and girls in the near future.
+ Youth (Grade 6-12)
Helping Youth Experience Jesus in a Life-Changing Way
Tuesday: 6:30-8:00pm – Youth Service (6:00pm – Hangout Time)
- Our youth ministry is a community of middle school and high school students.
- When you arrive we will be hanging out in the lobby playing games and enjoying snacks. You can hang out with us before youth from 6-6:30 pm. At 6:30 we will start the organized part of the night which regularly (but not always) includes a group game, bible study, small group discussions, and prayer.
- ELC.Youth ministry participates in summer events, youth conferences, community outreaches, Fine Arts Festival, and summer camp.
- Opportunities to serve are available to responsible and motivated youth. They can serve on the worship team in music or media, ELC Kids team, hospitality team, and more.
+ Young Adults (18-30)
ELC.Young Adults – Begins September 14, 2023
Helping Young Adults Experience Jesus in a Life-Changing Way
Thursday: 7:00-8:30PM – Young Adult Service
- Our young adults ministry is a community of adults ages 18-30.
- When you arrive we will be hanging out in the lobby playing games and enjoying snacks. You can hang out with us before service from 6:30-7:00 pm. At 7:00 PM we will start the organized part of the night which regularly (but not always) includes worship, bible study, small group discussions, and prayer.
- ELC.Young Adult’s ministry participates in summer events, conferences, and community outreaches.
Helping Ladies Experience Jesus in a Life-Changing Way
Thursday: 6:30pm – Ladies Book Club & Prayer
First Saturday: 9:30-11 am – Ladies Coffee Talk
- Ladies Retreat in October.
- Passover Seder, Good Friday.
- Additional activites
- Ladies Night Out
- Ladies Bible Study
- Ladies Prayer
Helping Men Experience Jesus in a Life-Changing Way
Men’s Breakfast, 8-9:30 am, in the Fireside Studio
Second Saturday (until September 2023, then moving to the third Saturday in October)
- Men’s Retreat in January.
- Additional ministry and fellowship events throughout the year
- Man Camp in the Fall
- Bowling Night
- Hawks Baseball Game
- Fishing Trips
- Race Night at Meridian Speedway or Firebird
- Shooting Range Meet Ups
+ Worship Arts
Wednesday Night Rehearsal during Family Night, 7:00pm in the Worship Center.
Sunday Morning Rehearsal, 8:45am in the Worship Center
- ELC.Worship is a ministry for creatives to express their worship to God while leading others into His presence for worship and praise.
- The Worship Arts ministry team includes music and media, art, as well as other creative mediums as planned.
- In addition to Sunday morning, 10:30 am Worship Service, the Worship Arts Ministry Team also hosts occasional ministry arts expos and worship nights.
- CLICK HERE to sign up for more information
+ Global, Local, and Future Impact
ELC.Kingdom Builders click here.
CLICK HERE for more LifeGroups.
CLICK HERE for a Special Events calendar.
CLICK HERE to serve in one of these ministries as a volunteer or leader.