DIGITAL BULLETIN 12 December 2021
Week 3 – The Gifts of Christmas
In this message, you will learn how to journey through difficult seasons and discover joy along the way. You will learn how to find joy through the inconveniences, challenges, and pain of life.WORSHIP BY GIVING
Live Video & On DemandJOIN FACEBOOK LIVE
JOIN YOUTUBE LIVE
YouVersion Bible App Event: https://bible.com/events/48810783
The Gift of Love
Scripture: Luke 2:1-7 (NKJV), Micah 5:2 (ESV), Romans 5:3-5 (NIV), John 16:21 (NIV), Psalm 30:11-12
And it came to pass in those days that a decree went out from Caesar Augustus that all the world should be registered.Luke 2:1-7 (NKJV)
2 This census first took place while Quirinius was governing Syria.
3 So all went to be registered, everyone to his own city.
4 Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judea, to the city of David, which is called Bethlehem, because he was of the house and lineage of David,
5 to be registered with Mary, his betrothed wife, who was with child.
6 So it was, that while they were there, the days were completed for her to be delivered.
7 And she brought forth her firstborn Son, and wrapped Him in swaddling cloths, and laid Him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn.
- Inconvient Decree
- Challenging Journey
- Painful Delivery
You have turned my mourning into dancing for me;Psalm 30:11-12 (AMP)
You have taken off my sackcloth and clothed me with joy,
12 That my soul may sing praise to You and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give thanks to You forever.
Joy is the gift that lies ahead of you!
Get Connected at Eagle LifeChurchSAY YES TO JESUS
WORSHIP BY GIVING
FACEBOOK PRIVATE GROUP
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice.Phillippians 4:4 (ESV)
Rescue Mission Pajama Drive – Any age, Any Gender, Any Size
- 12 – ELC Youth | 5:00-6:30pm (hangout till 7:00), Eagle LifeChurch Youth Room
- 16 – Elders Meeting | 10:30am, Zoom (weekly)
- 16 – Ladies Book Club & Prayer LifeGroup | 6:30-8:00pm, Fireside Studio & Zoom Meeting (weekly)
- 19 – Baby Dedications | 10:30am, Eagle LifeChurch
- 19 – Church Christmas Dinner | Games, Cookie Decorating, Carols | 6pm
- 22 – Christmas Eve Music & Media Practice | 6:30-8:00pm, Worship Center
- 24 – Christmas Eve Candlelight Service | 8pm
- 26 – Pastor Laura Shaffer Farewell Blessing Reception | After Sunday Service
- 29 – Worship Team Music Practice | 6:30-8:00pm, Worship Center
- 1 – New Years Day | No Ladies Coffee Talk this month
- 2-22 – “21 Days of Prayer and Fasting”
- 4 – ELC Staff Meeting | 7:15pm, Zoom (monthly)
- 8 – Men’s Bring in the Year with a Bang | Details Coming for Which Range and Cost
- 18 – ELC Board of Deacons Meeting | 7:00pm, Fireside Studio (monthly)
- 28-29 – Thirsty Conference (Music, Art, Writing, more!) | Friday Night & Saturday, Eagle LifeChurch
- 5 – Ladies Coffee Talk | 9:30am, In-Person Only (monthly)
- 18-20 – Men’s Retreat | Trinity Pines, Cascade
Missions and Outreach
CLICK HERE to learn more about our local and global missions effort.
To give text “MISSIONS” to (208) 352-6002