DIGITAL PROGRAM & BULLETIN 02 May 2021
Week 5 Breakthrough
“Breakthrough” is one of the most powerful words; whatever was strong enough to stop you initially, has been defeated!
Hopelessness, abuse, fear, anxiety, grief, pain… you name it, God offers HIS power to help us breakthrough.
In this message, you will learn how the resurrection of Jesus overcomes hopelessness and despair. When all seems lost, God finds us and gives us the courage to pursue our purpose.
WORSHIP BY GIVING
But Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”Matthew 19:26 (ESV)
VideoJOIN FACEBOOK LIVE JOIN YOUTUBE LIVE
NEW YOUTUBE LIVE: We are testing YouTube Live today. CLICK HERE if you want to test YouTube Live with us.
YouVersion Bible App Event: https://bible.com/events/48690597
That very day two of them were going to a village named Emmaus, about seven miles from Jerusalem 14 and they were talking with each other about all these things that had happened. 15 While they were talking and discussing together, Jesus himself drew near and went with them. 16 But their eyes were kept from recognizing him. 17 And he said to them, “What is this conversation that you are holding with each other as you walk?” And they stood still, looking sad. 18 Then one of them, named Cleopas, answered him, “Are you the only visitor to Jerusalem who does not know the things that have happened there in these days?”Luke 24:13-18 (emphasis added, ESV)
The Road to Courage
- The Valley of Despair (Luke 24:13-24)
- The Mountain of Truth (Luke 24:25-27)
- The Crossroad of Decision (Luke 24:28-29)
- The Inn of Remembering (Luke 24:30-32)
- Returning Home (Luke 24:33-35)
When he was at table with them, he took the bread and blessed and broke it and gave it to them. 31 And their eyes were opened, and they recognized him. And he vanished from their sight. 32 They said to each other, “Did not our hearts burn within us while he talked to us on the road, while he opened to us the Scriptures?” 33 And they rose that same hour and returned to Jerusalem. And they found the eleven and those who were with them gathered together 34 saying, “The Lord has risen indeed, and has appeared to Simon!” 35 Then they told what had happened on the road, and how he was known to them in the breaking of the bread.Luke 24:30-35 (ESV)
Get Connected at Eagle LifeChurch
SAY YES TO FOLLOWING JESUS CONNECT WITH EAGLE LIFECHURCH ELC PRAYER & SHARE FACEBOOK GROUP
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God not a result of works, so that no one may boast.Ephesians 1:8-9 (ESV)
WORSHIP BY GIVING
But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”Acts 1:8 (ESV)
- 2 – Breakthrough Despair Week 5 | 10:30am
- 5 – Breakthrough Worship Night | 7:00-8:00pm, Eagle LifeChurch
- 6 – Ladies Book Club LifeGroup | 6:30-8:00pm, Zoom Meeting (weekly)
- 8 – Farm to Family Food Box Outreach | Unload at 9am, Distribute at 10am
- 9 – Mother’s Day
- Breakthrough Shame Week 6 | 10:30am
- Missionary Guest: Barrett Gibson, Church Planting, Nicaragua
- 12 – ELC Worship Practice | 6:30pm, Worship Center
- 15 – Farm to Family Food Box Outreach | Unload at 9am, Distribute at 10am
- 16 – Breakthrough Pride Week 7 | 10:30am
- 22 – Farm to Family Food Box Outreach | Unload at 9am, Distribute at 10am
- 23 – Breakthrough Power Week 8 | 10:30am
- 29 – Farm to Family Food Box Outreach | Unload at 9am, Distribute at 10am
- 30 – ALL CHURCH MEMORIAL DAY PICNIC | After Service on the Lawn, Bring your own lunch
- 5 – Ladies Coffee Talk | 9:30am, In-Person and on Zoom (monthly)
- 12 – Men’s Breakfast | 8am, ELC Fireside Studio (monthly)
- TBD – Wednesday Night Picnic in the Park | 6:00-8:00pm, Gerber Park, Hill Road, Eagle
- 20 – Father’s Day
Missions and Outreach
CLICK HERE to learn more about our local and global missions effort.
To give text “MISSIONS” to (208) 352-6002.