MOTHER’S DAY – DIGITAL BULLETIN 09 May 2021
Week 6 Breakthrough
“Breakthrough” is one of the most powerful words; whatever was strong enough to stop you initially, has been defeated!
Hopelessness, abuse, fear, anxiety, grief, pain… you name it, God offers HIS power to help us breakthrough.
In this message, you will learn how the resurrection of Jesus overcomes shame, vanquished regret, and replaces it with honor and love.
WORSHIP BY GIVING
But Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”Matthew 19:26 (ESV)
VideoJOIN FACEBOOK LIVE
FACEBOOK LIVE: You can participate in Church@Home online, LIVE at 10:30am, Sunday: https://facebook.com/EagleLifeChurch/LiveJOIN YOUTUBE LIVE
NEW YOUTUBE LIVE: We are testing YouTube Live today. CLICK HERE if you want to test YouTube Live with us.
ON DEMAND: You can view previous services on YouTube or Facebook at anytime.
YouVersion Bible App Event: https://bible.com/events/48694309
When they had finished breakfast, Jesus said to Simon Peter, “Simon, son of John, do you love me more than these?” He said to him, “Yes, Lord; you know that I love you.” He said to him, “Feed my lambs.” 16 He said to him a second time, “Simon, son of John, do you love me?” He said to him, “Yes, Lord; you know that I love you.” He said to him, “Tend my sheep.” 17 He said to him the third time, “Simon, son of John, do you love me?” Peter was grieved because he said to him the third time, “Do you love me?” and he said to him, “Lord, you know everything; you know that I love you.” Jesus said to him, “Feed my sheep.John 21:15-17 (ESV)
From Regret and Shame to Love and Honor
- What Regret has Shamed You? (John 21:15)
- Love Overcomes Shame (John 21:16-19)
- Honor Follows those who Follow Jesus (John 21:20-23)
Truly, truly, I say to you, when you were young, you used to dress yourself and walk wherever you wanted, but when you are old, you will stretch out your hands, and another will dress you and carry you where you do not want to go.” 19 (This he said to show by what kind of death he was to glorify God.) And after saying this he said to him, “Follow me.”John 21:18-19 (ESV)
Get Connected at Eagle LifeChurch
SAY YES TO FOLLOWING JESUS CONNECT WITH EAGLE LIFECHURCH ELC PRAYER & SHARE FACEBOOK GROUP
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God not a result of works, so that no one may boast.Ephesians 1:8-9 (ESV)
WORSHIP BY GIVING
But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”Acts 1:8 (ESV)
- 9 – Mother’s Day
- Breakthrough Shame Week 6 | 10:30am
- Missionary Guest: Barrett Gibson, Church Planting, Nicaragua
- 12 – ELC Worship Practice | 6:30pm, Worship Center
- 13 – Ladies Book Club LifeGroup | 6:30-8:00pm, Fireside Studio & Zoom Meeting (weekly)
- 15 – Farm to Family Food Box Outreach | Unload at 9am, Distribute at 10am
- 16 – Breakthrough Pride Week 7 | 10:30am
- 22 – Farm to Family Food Box Outreach | Unload at 9am, Distribute at 10am
- 23 – Breakthrough Power Week 8 | 10:30am
- 29 – Farm to Family Food Box Outreach | Unload at 9am, Distribute at 10am
- 30 – All-Church Memorial Day Picnic | After Service on the Lawn
- Bring your own lunch
- Bring Swim Suits
- Bring lawn chairs
- Bring yard or table games
- Water slides, volley ball, yard games
- 5 – Ladies Coffee Talk | 9:30am, In-Person and on Zoom (monthly)
- 12 – Men’s Breakfast | 8am, ELC Fireside Studio (monthly)
- TBD – Wednesday Night Picnic in the Park | 6:00-8:00pm, Gerber Park, Hill Road, Eagle
- 20 – Father’s Day
- 27 – Missionary Guests: Family Circus Children’s Ministry, Davao City, Philippines
- 4 – Independence Day
Missions and Outreach
CLICK HERE to learn more about our local and global missions effort.
To give text “MISSIONS” to (208) 352-6002.