Six Keys to Communication at Eagle LifeChurch
If you are interested in being a Volunteer at Eagle LifeChurch this page is a helpful resource on six important areas of communication. I have included a couple of EXERCISES for each topic to help you put into practice what you have learned
This information was presented as the outline for an all church Volunteer Training Lunch On April 7, 2019!
Almost 40 volunteers attended the event, enjoyed a catered lunch from Panda Express, and learned about six important areas of communication at Eagle LifeChurch.
I hope these six-keys of communication helps you have a great experience at Eagle LifeChurch.
1. Communicate the Vision:
- EXERCISE #1 | Pray for God to accomplish three of the Vision Items on the website, http://eaglelifechurch.org/about/imagine2020/
- EXERCISE #2 | Bookmark www.EagleLifeChurch.org on your phone.
2. Communicate with Your Leader:
- EXERCISE #1 | Install the “Planning Center SERVICES” app on your phone. Available for Android, Apple, and Kindle.
- EXERCISE #2 | Register BLOCK OUT dates for a coming vacation at http://planning.center or in the app.
3. Communicate with Each Other:
- EXERCISE #1 | Bookmark the church directory on your computer or phone, https://churchteams.com/m/Login.asp?oID=11895&page=DirectoryListingReport.asp
- EXERCISE #2 | Use the online directory to EMAIL or CALL someone you haven’t seen at church in a few weeks. Use the Password provided by the office, or text the word ME to 208-352-6002.
4. Communicate with the Office:
- EXERCISE #1 | Save the phone number 208-352-6002 in your phone as the “Eagle LifeChurch Texting” number.
- EXERCISE #2 | Text the word GIVE to 208-352-6002, and set up your online giving using a “BANK ACCOUNT.”
5. Communicate with Social Media:
- EXERCISE #1 | Follow @EagleLifeChurch on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Comment on a recent post or picture.
- EXERCISE #2 | Join the elc.prayer group on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/groups/elc.prayer/
6. Communicate with God:
- EXERCISE #1 | Set a reminder or alarm on your phone to pray for our Eagle LifeChurch every week.
- EXERCISE #2 | Pray for three people you know that need to start a new relationship with Jesus.
Communication is an important part of what ministry and community is all about. Our Vision of helping people experience Jesus in a life-changing way will flourish in an environment of healthy communication.