DIGITAL BULLETIN 13 June 2021
Week 2 – Ready, Set, Grow!
In this message, we learn how to grow in the Holy Spirit as individuals and as the church.
WORSHIP BY GIVING
But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”Acts 1:8 (ESV)
VideoJOIN FACEBOOK LIVE
FACEBOOK LIVE: You can participate in Church@Home online, LIVE at 10:30am, Sunday: https://facebook.com/EagleLifeChurch/LiveJOIN YOUTUBE LIVE
NEW YOUTUBE LIVE: We are testing YouTube Live today. CLICK HERE if you want to test YouTube Live with us.
ON DEMAND: You can view previous services on YouTube or Facebook at anytime.
YouVersion Bible App Event: https://bible.com/events/48714097
We Are The C.H.U.R.C.H.
| Acts 2:42-47, Acts 4:32-37, Acts 5:1-11 |
And they devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers. 43 And awe came upon every soul, and many wonders and signs were being done through the apostles. 44 And all who believed were together and had all things in common. 45 And they were selling their possessions and belongings and distributing the proceeds to all, as any had need. 46 And day by day, attending the temple together and breaking bread in their homes, they received their food with glad and generous hearts, 47 praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to their number day by day those who were being saved.Acts 2:42-47 (ESV)
- C – Christ-Centered Teaching (Discipleship)
- H – Holy Spirit Gifted (Spirit-Empowered)
- U – United in Community (Fellowship)
- R – Relentless Generosity (Giving)
- C – Constantly Gathering Together (Ministry)
- H – Honoring God (Worship)
Get Connected at Eagle LifeChurch
SAY YES TO FOLLOWING JESUS CONNECT WITH EAGLE LIFECHURCH ELC PRAYER & SHARE FACEBOOK GROUP
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God not a result of works, so that no one may boast.Ephesians 1:8-9 (ESV)
WORSHIP BY GIVING
So those who received his word were baptized, and there were added that day about three thousand souls.Acts 2:41 (ESV)
- 16 – Summer Picnic | 6:00-8:00pm, Guerber Park Sunrise Shelter, 2200 Hill Road, Eagle
- Bring your own dinner
- Bring swimsuits and towels
- Bring yard games or table games
- Park Amenities include a playground, splash pad, volleyball, basketball, horseshoe pit, and more
- 17 – Ladies Book Club LifeGroup | 6:30-8:00pm, Fireside Studio & Zoom Meeting (weekly)
- 20 – Father’s Day
- 23 – Worship Team Music Practice | 6:30-8:00pm, Worship Center
- 25-29 – Teen Camp | Trinity Pines, Cascade (registration packet at church)
- 27 – Missionary Guests: Family Circus Children’s Ministry, Davao City, Philippines
- 30-July 4 – Kids Camp | Trinity Pines, Cascade (registration packet at church)
- 3 – Ladies Coffee Talk | 9:30am, In-Person and on Zoom (monthly)
- 4 – Independence Day
- 7 – Summer Picnic | 6:00-8:00pm, Guerber Park Sunrise Shelter, 2200 Hill Road, Eagle
- 10 – Eagle Fun Days (NO MEN’s BREAKFAST)
- 11 – Missionary Guest: Mike McPeak, Chi Alpha (Idaho State University)
- 25 – Missionary Guest: Matt Shaw, Teen Challenge Girls Academy (Nampa)
- 14 – Men’s Breakfast | 8am, ELC Fireside Studio (monthly)
- 15 – Missionary Guest: Gil Williams, Austria (Europe)
- 18 – Summer Picnic | 6:00-8:00pm, Guerber Park Sunrise Shelter, 2200 Hill Road, Eagle
Missions and Outreach
CLICK HERE to learn more about our local and global missions effort.
To give text “MISSIONS” to (208) 352-6002