DIGITAL BULLETIN 20 June 2021
Week 3 – Ready, Set, Grow!
In this message, we learn how how the things we see and hear help us to grow. Are you ready to grow with us?
WORSHIP BY GIVING
But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”Acts 1:8 (ESV)
VideoJOIN FACEBOOK LIVE
FACEBOOK LIVE: You can participate in Church@Home online, LIVE at 10:30am, Sunday: https://facebook.com/EagleLifeChurch/LiveJOIN YOUTUBE LIVE
NEW YOUTUBE LIVE: We are continuing to test YouTube Live today. CLICK HERE if you want to test YouTube Live with us.
ON DEMAND: You can view previous services on YouTube or Facebook at anytime.
YouVersion Bible App Event: https://bible.com/events/48717365
See and Hear
| Acts 3 & 4 |
Now Peter and John were going up to the temple at the hour of prayer, the ninth hour. 2 And a man lame from birth was being carried, whom they laid daily at the gate of the temple that is called the Beautiful Gate to ask alms of those entering the temple. 3 Seeing Peter and John about to go into the temple, he asked to receive alms. 4 And Peter directed his gaze at him, as did John, and said, “Look at us.” 5 And he fixed his attention on them, expecting to receive something from them. 6 But Peter said, “I have no silver and gold, but what I do have I give to you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk!” 7 And he took him by the right hand and raised him up, and immediately his feet and ankles were made strong. 8 And leaping up, he stood and began to walk, and entered the temple with them, walking and leaping and praising God.Acts 3:1-8 (ESV)
What did they See and Hear?
- The Lame Man
- The People
- The Jewish Leaders
- Peter & John
On the next day their rulers and elders and scribes gathered together in Jerusalem, 6 with Annas the high priest and Caiaphas and John and Alexander, and all who were of the high-priestly family. 7 And when they had set them in the midst, they inquired, “By what power or by what name did you do this?” 8 Then Peter, filled with the Holy Spirit, said to them, “Rulers of the people and elders, 9 if we are being examined today concerning a good deed done to a crippled man, by what means this man has been healed, 10 let it be known to all of you and to all the people of Israel that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead—by him this man is standing before you well. 11 This Jesus is the stone that was rejected by you, the builders, which has become the cornerstone. 12 And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”Acts 4:5-12 (ESV)
Get Connected at Eagle LifeChurch
SAY YES TO FOLLOWING JESUS CONNECT WITH EAGLE LIFECHURCH ELC PRAYER & SHARE FACEBOOK GROUP
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God not a result of works, so that no one may boast.Ephesians 1:8-9 (ESV)
WORSHIP BY GIVING
So those who received his word were baptized, and there were added that day about three thousand souls.Acts 2:41 (ESV)
- 20 – Father’s Day
- 22 – THIRSTY LifeGroup | 6:30pm, Fireside Studio (weekly)
- 23 – Worship Team Music Practice | 6:30-8:00pm, Worship Center
- 24 – Ladies Book Club LifeGroup | 6:30-8:00pm, Fireside Studio & Zoom Meeting (weekly)
- 25-29 – Teen Camp | Trinity Pines, Cascade (registration packet at church)
- 27 – Missionary Guests: Family Circus Children’s Ministry, Davao City, Philippines
- 30 to July 4 – Kids Camp | Trinity Pines, Cascade (registration packet at church)
- 3 – Ladies Coffee Talk | 9:30am, In-Person and on Zoom (monthly)
- 4 – Independence Day
- 7 – Summer Picnic | 6:00-8:00pm, Guerber Park Sunrise Shelter, 2200 Hill Road, Eagle
- Bring your own dinner
- Bring swimsuits and towels
- Bring yard games or table games
- Park Amenities include a playground, splash pad, volleyball, basketball, horseshoe pit, and more
- 10 – Eagle Fun Days (NO MEN’s BREAKFAST)
- 11 – Missionary Guest: Mike McPeak, Chi Alpha (Idaho State University)
- 25 – Missionary Guest: Matt Shaw, Teen Challenge Girls Academy (Nampa)
- 14 – Men’s Breakfast | 8am, ELC Fireside Studio (monthly)
- 15 – Missionary Guest: Gil Williams, Austria (Europe)
- 18 – Summer Picnic | 6:00-8:00pm, Guerber Park Sunrise Shelter, 2200 Hill Road, Eagle
Missions and Outreach
CLICK HERE to learn more about our local and global missions effort.
To give text “MISSIONS” to (208) 352-6002