Eagle LifeChurch is a growing congregation that is welcoming newcomers into the family of God. We have over sixty-percent participation in ministry leadership, but we are always looking to add to our team.
Eagle LifeChurch is nestled in the Treasure Valley, just outside Boise, Idaho in one of the fastest-growing zip codes in America. Our passion is to help people. Our ministry is focused on connecting with the community, building disciples, and reaching the lost. Our method is to involve people in ministry arts that will help them heal and give them purpose.
Are you passionate about working on a unified team that is growing together and changing a city? Please contact Pastor Brad about these open positions.
- Children & Youth Ministry Helpers
- Assist Children & Youth Ministry leaders in the classroom on Sunday
- Welcome Kids/Youth
- Encourage Kids/Youth
- Support Teacher/Youth
- No lesson preparation is necessary
- Children & Youth Ministry Leaders/Teachers
- Execute planned lessons and activities
- Help children/youth feel loved and valued
- Help children/youth experience Jesus
- Media Team
- Information Table Hosts
- Worship Team
Worship Arts Pastor
- Are you passionate about helping people experience Jesus in a life-changing way? Do you desire to lead a congregation in joyfully and deeply worshipping God in Spirit and in Truth? Do you love to train and disciple others to grow in their talents and calling?
- We seek a motivated and talented individual to help take us to the next level in corporate worship, ministry-gifted worship, and creative expression.
- This half-time flexible position could be a full-time position with the right candidate to help in Communications & Creative Arts (website, email, social media).
Worship Arts & Communication Pastor
- We seek a motivated and talented individual to help take us to the next level in corporate worship, ministry-gifted worship, and creative communications.
- This half-time flexible Worship Arts position could be a full-time position with the right candidate to lead in Communications (website, email, social media).
- A combined job description is coming soon…
If you would like to apply for a staff position please send a cover letter, philosophy of ministry, and resume to email@example.com.
- Hospitality Director
- Media & Facilities Director
- Member Care Director