Eagle LifeChurch is a growing congregation that is welcoming newcomers into the family of God. We have over sixty-percent participation in ministry leadership, but we are always looking to add to our team.
Are you passionate about working on a unified team that is growing together and changing a city? Please contact Pastor Brad about these open positions.
- Worship Band
- Electric Guitar
- Male Vocals
- Bass Guitar
- Hospitality Director
- Prepare sanctuary and building for guests on Sunday’s.
- Welcome newcomers and regular attendees
- Recruit and lead team of volunteer hosts
- Children’s Ministry Helpers
- Assist Children’s Ministry leaders in classroom on Sunday
- Welcome Kids
- Encourage Kids
- Support Teacher
- No lesson preparation necessary
- Children’s Ministry Leaders/Teachers
- Execute planned lessons and activities
- Help children feel loved and valued
- Help children experience Jesus
- None at this time
Family Life Pastor
- Are you called to disciple kids and youth? Do you have a passion for helping kids and their families experience Jesus in life-changing ways? Do you thrive on leading teams of people and training them in their gifts? Do you love the arts?
- We are in search of a full-time Family Life Pastor for Eagle LifeChurch. We are nestled in the Treasure Valley, just outside Boise, Idaho in one of the fastest-growing zip codes in America.
- Our passion is to help people. Our ministry is focused on connecting with the community, building disciples, and reaching the lost. Our method is to involve people in ministry arts that will help them heal and give them purpose.
- Will you join our growing team to take family life ministries to the next level?
- Contact Pastor Brad Murphy, email@example.com with your cover letter (ministry philosophy & calling), resume, and references (personal and professional).