Eagle LifeChurch is a growing congregation that is welcoming newcomers into the family of God. We have over sixty-percent participation in ministry leadership, but we are always looking to add to our team.
Eagle LifeChurch is nestled in the Treasure Valley, just outside Boise, Idaho in one of the fastest-growing zip codes in America. Our passion is to help people. Our ministry is focused on connecting with the community, building disciples, and reaching the lost. Our method is to involve people in ministry arts that will help them heal and give them purpose.
Are you passionate about working on a unified team that is growing together and changing a city? Please contact Pastor Brad about these open positions.
- Worship Band
- Male Vocals
- Bass Guitar
- Hospitality Director
- Prepare sanctuary and building for guests on Sundays.
- Welcome newcomers and regular attendees
- Recruit and lead a team of volunteer hosts
- Children & Youth Ministry Helpers
- Assist Children & Youth Ministry leaders in the classroom on Sunday
- Welcome Kids/Youth
- Encourage Kids/Youth
- Support Teacher/Youth
- No lesson preparation is necessary
- Children & Youth Ministry Leaders/Teachers
- Execute planned lessons and activities
- Help children/youth feel loved and valued
- Help children/youth experience Jesus
- We are currently seeking a part-time hourly bookkeeper (10/hr/week) for managing all accounts, writing checks, recording transactions, and processing payroll. To apply, contact email@example.com with your cover letter and resume.
- Position Filled!! (1/1/2023)
We are currently seeking a full-time exempt Media & Facilities Director (40 hours/week) who will oversee and direct media for online and in-person events, and facility setup and administration for all church ministry events.
- Media & Facilities Director
- Member Care Director
- Early Childhood Ministry Leader
- Family Life Pastor
- Worship Arts Director