New things smell new. New things look new. New things also need some-getting-used-to, because new things mean change.
God has new things planned for you. Things that you may have heard about, but haven’t experienced. Things that may terrify or excite you.
Behold, I am doing a new thing;
now it springs forth, do you not perceive it?
I will make a way in the wilderness
and rivers in the desert.
– Isaiah 43:19
At the conclusion of Jesus’ earthly ministry He commissioned a band of followers to carry the message of His Kingdom to the farthest reaches of the earth. He promised them power to witness. He promised them victory. He promised them Himself.
In the sermon series, NEW, we will study all the wonderful, powerful, and difficult things the disciple Peter, and other disciples, experienced in the days, weeks, and years after Jesus resurrection.
Listen now to this message from the Series NEW!
New Offer | John 20:1-32By Pastor Brad Murphy April 5, 2015
Introduction: Seven Miracles in John
- John 2 | Water into Wine
- John 4 | Long Distance Healing
- John 5 | Long Term Disability Healing
- John 6 | 5+2-5,000=12 Miracle of Plenty
- John 6 | Walks on Water & Calms a Storm
- John 9 | Heals a Man Born Blind
- John 11 | Raises Lazarus from the Dead
Three Offers of the Resurrection
- Jesus’ Resurrection offers NEW HOPE for his followers | John 20:11-18
- Jesus’ Resurrection offers NEW JOY for his followers | John 20:19-23
- Jesus’ Resurrection offers NEW TRUST for his followers | John 20:24-29
Additional Bible Reading | John 20-21 | Matthew 27-28 | Mark 15-16 | Luke 23-24 | Psalm 22-31 |