DIGITAL BULLETIN 21 November 2021
Week 12 – Fall Back to Jesus
In this message, you will learn how to pray with confidence, compassion, and understanding and know that God will hear you. Our prayers dramatically change when we live an overcoming faith because of the love that God has poured into our hearts.WORSHIP BY GIVING
And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true; and we are in him who is true, in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.1 John 5:20 (ESV)
VideoJOIN FACEBOOK LIVE JOIN YOUTUBE LIVE
ON DEMAND: You can view previous services on YouTube or Facebook at anytime.
YouVersion Bible App Event: https://bible.com/events/48801075
How to Pray So God Will Hear You
I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life. 14 And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us. 15 And if we know that he hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests that we have asked of him.1 John 5:13-15 (ESV)
- Pray with CONFIDENCE
- Pray with COMPASSION
- Pray with UNDERSTANDING
If anyone sees his brother committing a sin not leading to death, he shall ask, and God will give him life—to those who commit sins that do not lead to death. There is sin that leads to death; I do not say that one should pray for that. 17 All wrongdoing is sin, but there is sin that does not lead to death.
18 We know that everyone who has been born of God does not keep on sinning, but he who was born of God protects him, and the evil one does not touch him.
19 We know that we are from God, and the whole world lies in the power of the evil one.
20 And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true; and we are in him who is true, in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life. 21 Little children, keep yourselves from idols.1 John 5:16-21 (ESV)
Get Connected at Eagle LifeChurch
SAY YES TO FOLLOWING JESUS CONNECT WITH EAGLE LIFECHURCH ELC PRAYER & SHARE FACEBOOK GROUP WORSHIP BY GIVING
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God not a result of works, so that no one may boast.Ephesians 1:8-9 (ESV, emphasis added)
- 21 – Deck the Halls Church Decorating | 5:00-7:00pm
- 25 – Thanksgiving
- 25- Ladies Book Club & Prayer LifeGroup | 6:30-8:00pm, Fireside Studio & Zoom Meeting (weekly)
- 28 – ELC Youth NERFED | Carpool from church at 1pm, Lunch, then NERFED from 2-5pm
Rescue Mission Pajama Drive – Any age, Any Gender, Any Size
- 1 – Gingerbread Party Set Up | 7-8pm
- 2 – Elders Meeting | 10:30am, Zoom (weekly)
- 3 – Gingerbread Party Community Party Outreach | Volunteers Needed
- 4 – Ladies Coffee Talk | 9:30am, In-Person and on Zoom (monthly)
- 5 – ELC Youth | 5:00-6:30pm (hangout till 7:00), Eagle LifeChurch Youth Room
- 7 – ELC Staff Meeting | 7:15pm, Zoom (monthly)
- 8 – Worship Team Music Practice | 6:30-8:00pm, Worship Center
- 11 – Men’s Breakfast | 8-9:30am, Eagle LifeChurch
- 19 – Church Christmas Dinner | Games, Cookie Decorating, Carols | 6pm
- 24 – Christmas Eve Candlelight Service | 8pm
- 31 – New Years Eve Youth Party | 8:00pm-12:22am
- 2-22 – “21 Days of Prayer and Fasting”
- 18 – ELC Board of Deacons Meeting | 7:00pm, Fireside Studio (monthly)
- 28-29 – Thirsty Conference (Music, Art, Writing, more!) | Friday Night & Saturday, Eagle LifeChurch
Missions and Outreach
CLICK HERE to learn more about our local and global missions effort.
To give text “MISSIONS” to (208) 352-6002