DIGITAL PROGRAM & BULLETIN 25 April 2021JOIN FACEBOOK LIVE JOIN YOUTUBE LIVE
Week 4 Breakthrough
“Breakthrough” is one of the most powerful words; whatever was strong enough to stop you initially, has been defeated!
Hopelessness, abuse, fear, anxiety, grief, pain… you name it, God offers HIS power to help us breakthrough.
In this message, you learn how the resurrection of Jesus overcomes doubts about God and His love for us. Through Jesus’ revelation to “doubting Thomas,” you will see evidence that demands a verdict.
WORSHIP BY GIVING
But Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”Matthew 19:26 (ESV)
VideoJOIN FACEBOOK LIVE
FACEBOOK LIVE: You can participate in Church@Home online, LIVE at 10:30am, Sunday: https://facebook.com/EagleLifeChurch/LiveJOIN YOUTUBE LIVE
NEW YOUTUBE LIVE: We are testing YouTube Live today. CLICK HERE if you want to test YouTube Live with us.
ON DEMAND: You can view previous services on YouTube or Facebook at anytime.
YouVersion Bible App Event: https://bible.com/events/48685724
Now Thomas, one of the twelve, called the Twin, was not with them when Jesus came. So the other disciples told him, “We have seen the Lord.” But he said to them, “Unless I see in his hands the mark of the nails, and place my finger into the mark of the nails, and place my hand into his side, I will never believe.”John 20:24-25 (emphasis added, ESV)
- Do you doubt? (John 20:24-25)
- Do not disbelieve (John 20:26-27, 1 Corinthians 15:3-8, 17)
- Why do We Believe in the Resurrection? by Lee Strobel
- Four Convincing Pieces of Evidence for Belief
(1) Execution, (2) Early Accounts, (3) Empty Tomb, and (4) Eyewitnesses.
- Blessed are you (John 20:28-29, John 1:12-13)
Thomas answered him, “My Lord and my God!”John 20:28-29 (ESV)
Jesus said to him, “Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”
Get Connected at Eagle LifeChurch
SAY YES TO FOLLOWING JESUS CONNECT WITH EAGLE LIFECHURCH ELC PRAYER & SHARE FACEBOOK GROUP
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God not a result of works, so that no one may boast.Ephesians 1:8-9 (ESV)
WORSHIP BY GIVING
But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”Acts 1:8 (ESV)
- 25 – Breakthrough Doubt Week 4 | 10:30am
- 28 – ELC Worship Practice | 6:30pm, Worship Center
- 29 – Ladies Book Club LifeGroup | 6:30-8:00pm, Zoom Meeting (weekly)
- 1 – Farm to Family Food Box Outreach | Unload at 9am, Distribute at 10am
- 2 – Breakthrough Despair Week 5 | 10:30am
- 5 – Breakthrough Worship Night | 7:00-8:00pm, Eagle LifeChurch
- 8 – Farm to Family Food Box Outreach | Unload at 9am, Distribute at 10am
- 9 – Mother’s Day
- Breakthrough Shame Week 6 | 10:30am
- Missionary Guest: Barrett Gibson, Church Planting, Nicaragua
- 15 – Farm to Family Food Box Outreach | Unload at 9am, Distribute at 10am
- 16 – Breakthrough Pride Week 7 | 10:30am
- 22 – Farm to Family Food Box Outreach | Unload at 9am, Distribute at 10am
- 23 – Breakthrough Power Week 8 | 10:30am
- 29 – Farm to Family Food Box Outreach | Unload at 9am, Distribute at 10am
- 30 – ALL CHURCH MEMORIAL DAY PICNIC | After Service on the Lawn, Bring your own lunch
- 5 – Ladies Coffee Talk | 9:30am, In-Person and on Zoom (monthly)
- 12 – Men’s Breakfast | 8am, ELC Fireside Studio (monthly)
- TBD – Wednesday Night Picnic in the Park | 6:00-8:00pm, Gerber Park, Hill Road, Eagle
- 20 – Father’s Day
Missions and Outreach
CLICK HERE to learn more about our local and global missions effort.
To give text “MISSIONS” to (208) 352-6002.