- Heal Our Land
- The New Has Come
- The Mind of Christ
- Do You Want to Be Healed?
- Are You Running in Fear?
- A Healing Community
- We Worship Together
- How to Make (be) a Disciple
- How to Be a Good Fellow
- How to Overcome Racial Division
- How to Be Light at School and Work
- Healing The Third Way
- The Regions Beyond
DIGITAL BULLETIN 21 March 2021JOIN US ONLINE LIVE
Week 12 “Heal Our Land”
Our land of healing is secure in Jesus Christ. He fulfills God’s plan to forgive our sins and heal our land.
In this series, we will start 2021 with intercession for Healing, The Church, and Culture. This series will explore what the Bible says about (1) humbling ourselves before God, (2) praying, (3) seeking His face, and (4) turning from wicked ways.
if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.2 Chronicles 7:14 (ESV), emphasis added
Read it in context, 2 Chronicles 7:11-18
In this message, we learn how to bring healing to polarized political conversations and attitude towards those in authority.WORSHIP BY GIVING
ON DEMAND: You can view previous services on YouTube.JOIN US ONLINE LIVE
YouVersion Bible App Event: https://bible.com/events/48600974
Healing the Third Way
Then the Pharisees went and plotted how to entangle him in his words. 16 And they sent their disciples to him, along with the Herodians, saying, “Teacher, we know that you are true and teach the way of God truthfully, and you do not care about anyone’s opinion, for you are not swayed by appearances. 17 Tell us, then, what you think. Is it lawful to pay taxes to Caesar, or not?”
18 But Jesus, aware of their malice, said, “Why put me to the test, you hypocrites? 19 Show me the coin for the tax.” And they brought him a denarius. 20 And Jesus said to them, “Whose likeness and inscription is this?”
21 They said, “Caesar’s.”
Then he said to them, “Therefore render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and to God the things that are God’s.”
22 When they heard it, they marveled. And they left him and went away.Matthew 22:15-22 (ESV)
How to Find the Third Way
- Navigating Political Conversations (2 Timothy 2:22-26)
- Render to Caesar, Render to God (Matthew 22:15-22)
- Submit to Those in Authority (Romans 13:1-5; 1 Peter 2:13-16; 1 Cor 2:8; Daniel 6; Matthew 4; Acts 4:19, 5:28; 1 Peter 4:15-16)
- Pray for Those in Authority (1 Timothy 2:1-4)
First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people, 2 for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way. 3 This is good, and it is pleasing in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, 6 who gave himself as a ransom for all, which is the testimony given at the proper time.1 Timothy 2:1-6 (ESV)
How to Pray
- Pray that they would have wisdom.
- Pray that they would have discernment.
- Pray that they would be instruments of God.
- Pray for the elections of godly people (and the removal of ungodly).
- Pray with a heart of thanksgiving.
- Pray God’s Will to be done.
- HELP a Family in Need through benevolence.
- JOIN 21 Days of Hope to start a conversation, March 15-April 4.
- SERVE at Clean Up Eagle, March 27.
- PRAY daily for those in authority.
- CREATE a piece of art, dessert, or stuffed plastic egg for our Easter Worship & Outreach Celebration
Respond by completing the CONNECT form below.
WORSHIP BY GIVING
For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God.Romans 13:1 (ESV)
Get Connected at Eagle LifeChurch
SHARE your response with us, Text CONNECT to (208) 352-6002 or complete the form below.
Since then we have a great high priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus, the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but one who in every respect has been tempted as we are, yet without sin. Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of needHebrews 4:14-16 (ESV)
Text “ME” to (208) 352-6002 to access the church directory for stirring each other up in faith and love.
- 21 – Week 12 – Heal Our LAND | 10:30am, Heal Our Land Sermon Series
- 21 – Cancelled –
ELC Youth | 5:00-6:30pm, Fireside Studio
- 24 – Cancelled –
ELC Worship Practice | 6:30pm, Worship Center.
- 25 – Ladies Book Club LifeGroup | 6:30-8:00pm, Zoom Meeting (weekly)
- 28 – Week 13 – Heal Our LAND | 10:30am, Heal Our Land Sermon Series
- 28 – ELC Youth Group – Amazing Grace | 5:00-6:30pm, Eagle LifeChurch
- 3 – Ladies Coffee Talk | 9:30am, In-Person and on Zoom (monthly)
- 4 – Easter, “Breakthrough the Impossible” | Resurrection Sunday | Art Show, Inflatables, Egg Hung, Dessert First
- 6 – ELC Staff Meeting | 7:15pm, Zoom
- 10 – Men’s Breakfast | 8am, ELC Fireside Studio (monthly)
- 11 – Breakthrough Week 2 | 10:30am
- 14 – ELC Worship Practice | 6:30pm, Worship Center
Missions and Outreach
YOU CAN LEARN ABOUT THE MISSIONARIES WE SUPPORT BY CLICKING THIS LINK.
To give text “MISSIONS” to (208) 352-6002.
Check out the resources available to you and your family for doing Church@Home.