DIGITAL BULLETIN 28 February 2021JOIN US ONLINE LIVE
Week 9 “Heal Our Land”
Our land of healing is secure in Jesus Christ. He fulfills God’s plan to forgive our sins and heal our land.
In this series, we will start 2021 with intercession for Healing, The Church, and Culture. This series will explore what the Bible says about (1) humbling ourselves before God, (2) praying, (3) seeking His face, and (4) turning from wicked ways.
if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.2 Chronicles 7:14 (ESV), emphasis added
Read it in context, 2 Chronicles 7:11-18
In today’s message, we learn the importance and application of Christian Fellowship.WORSHIP BY GIVING
ON DEMAND: You can view previous services on YouTube.JOIN US ONLINE LIVE
YouVersion Bible App Event: https://bible.com/events/48540014
How to Be a Good Fellow
that which we have seen and heard we proclaim also to you, so that you too may have fellowship with us; and indeed our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son Jesus Christ.1 John 1:3 (ESV) Emphasis Added
- Fellowship with the Trinity
- Fellowship with the Father (1 John 1:1-3)
- Fellowship with the Son (1 Corinthians 1:9, Philippians 3:8-11)
- Fellowship with the Holy Spirit (2 Corinthians 13:14, Philippians 2:1-11)
- Fellowship with Other Believers
- Right Hand of Fellowship (Galatians 2:9)
- Contributing to those in Need (Romans 15:26; 2 Corinthians 8:4, 9:13; Philippians 1:5)
- Operating in Your Spiritual Gifts (1 Corinthians 12:12-14)
How to Enhance Fellowship at Eagle LifeChurch
- Love one another with Christlike Compassion (John 13:34-35, 15:12, Hebrews 13:1)
- Cultivate humility that seeks to honor others (Philippians 2:3-5)
- Bear one another’s burdens (Galatians 6:2)
- Share material blessings with brother’s and sister’s in need (2 Corinthians 9:13, Acts 2:44-45)
- Tenderly correct a sinning saint (Galatians 6:1)
- Resolve Conflict according to Matthew 18:15-20
- Comfort a fellow believer in times of suffering (1 Corinthians 12:26)
- Celebrate with a fellow believer in times of rejoicing (1 Corinthians 12:26)
- Pray for the saints in the Spirit without ceasing (Ephesians 6:18)
For just as the body is one and has many members, and all the members of the body, though many, are one body, so it is with Christ. 13 For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one body—Jews or Greeks, slaves or free—and all were made to drink of one Spirit. 14 For the body does not consist of one member but of many.1 Corinthians 12:12-14 (ESV)
Respond by completing the CONNECT form below.
Six specific things you could do this week to “fellowship”
- Have a meaningful conversation.
- Send an encouraging handwritten letter or card.
- Have a face to face or zoom coffee with someone you haven’t talked to or met with for more than a month.
- Give an unexpected gift to a believer in need.
- Do a Bible Reading plan with someone.
- Give someone an encouraging hug.
Get Connected at Eagle LifeChurch
SHARE your response with us, Text CONNECT to (208) 352-6002 or complete the form below.
Since then we have a great high priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus, the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but one who in every respect has been tempted as we are, yet without sin. Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of needHebrews 4:14-16 (ESV)
Text “ME” to (208) 352-6002 to access the church directory for stirring each other up in faith and love.WORSHIP BY GIVING
- 21 – Week 8 – Heal OUR Church | 10:30am, Heal Our Land Sermon Series
- 21 – ELC Youth | 5-6:30pm, Fireside Studio
- 21- ELC Youth FINE ARTS Drama Practice | 6:30-7:00pm, Worship Center
- 23- How We Got the Bible LifeGroup | 7:30pm, Zoom Meeting (weekly)
- 24 – ELC Worship Practice | 6:30pm, Worship Center
- 25 – Ladies Book Club, Sensible Shoes | 6:30pm, Zoom Meeting (weekly)
- 28 – Week 9 – Heal OUR Church | 10:30am, Heal Our Land Sermon Series
- 2 – How We Got the Bible LifeGroup | 7:30pm, Zoom Meeting (weekly)
- 3 – Youth FINE ARTS Practice | 6:30pm, Worship Center
- 4 – Ladies Book Club, Sensible Shoes | 6:30pm, Zoom Meeting (weekly)
- 6 – Ladies Coffee Talk | 9:30am, May meet in-person (monthly)
- 7 – Week 10 – Heal Our LAND | 10:30am, Heal Our Land Sermon Series
- 10 – ELC Worship Practice | 6:30pm, Worship Center
- 13 – Men’s Breakfast | 8am, ELC Fireside Studio (monthly)
- 14 – Week 11 – Heal Our LAND | 10:30am, Heal Our Land Sermon Series
- 17 – Youth FINE ARTS Practice | 6:30pm, Worship Center
- 19-20 – Fine Arts Festival | Friday Night, All-Day Saturday, Legacy LifeChurch, Meridian
- 21 – Week 12 – Heal Our LAND | 10:30am, Heal Our Land Sermon Series
- 24 – ELC Worship Practice | 6:30pm, Worship Center
- 28 – Week 13 – Heal Our LAND | 10:30am, Heal Our Land Sermon Series
- 4 – Easter | Resurrection Sunday | Church on the Lawn
Missions and Outreach
YOU CAN LEARN ABOUT THE MISSIONARIES WE SUPPORT BY CLICKING THIS LINK. To give text “MISSIONS” to (208) 352-6002.
Check out the resources available to you and your family for doing Church@Home.