- Heal Our Land
- The New Has Come
- The Mind of Christ
- Do You Want to Be Healed?
- Are You Running in Fear?
- A Healing Community
- We Worship Together
- How to Make (be) a Disciple
- How to Be a Good Fellow
- How to Overcome Racial Division
- How to Be Light at School and Work
- Healing The Third Way
- The Regions Beyond
DIGITAL BULLETIN 28 March 2021JOIN US ONLINE LIVE
Week 13 “The Regions Beyond“
Our land of healing is secure in Jesus Christ. He fulfills God’s plan to forgive our sins and heal our land.
In this series, we will start 2021 with intercession for Healing, The Church, and Culture. This series will explore what the Bible says about (1) humbling ourselves before God, (2) praying, (3) seeking His face, and (4) turning from wicked ways.
if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.2 Chronicles 7:14 (ESV), emphasis added
Read it in context, 2 Chronicles 7:11-18
In this message, we learn how to bring healing to the Regions Beyond. The Community of Healing is the global work of God. It is His plan to bring salvation to the world.WORSHIP BY GIVING
ON DEMAND: You can view previous services on YouTube.JOIN US ONLINE LIVE
YouVersion Bible App Event: https://bible.com/events/48644172
The Regions Beyond
We do not boast beyond limit in the labors of others. But our hope is that as your faith increases, our area of influence among you may be greatly enlarged, 16 so that we may preach the gospel in lands beyond you, without boasting of work already done in another’s area of influence. 17 “Let the one who boasts, boast in the Lord.”2 Corinthians 10:15-17 (ESV)
We are Formed for the Regions Beyond
Now the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 5 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,and before you were born I consecrated you;I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”Jeremiah 1:4,5 (ESV)
- Formed to Pray (Luke 10:1,2)
- Formed to Give (1 Corinthians 16:3)
- Formed to Go (Acts 1:8)
- HELP a Family in Need through benevolence.
- GIVE to Missions.
- PRAY for the Nations.
- PRAY for Missionaries.
- CONSIDER going on a Missions Trip.
- JOIN 21 Days of Hope to start a conversation, March 15-April 4.
- CREATE a piece of art, dessert, or stuffed plastic egg for our Easter Worship & Outreach Celebration
Respond by completing the CONNECT form below.
WORSHIP BY GIVING
But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”Acts 1:8 (ESV)
Get Connected at Eagle LifeChurch
SHARE your response with us, Text CONNECT to (208) 352-6002 or complete the form below.
Text “ME” to (208) 352-6002 to access the church directory for stirring each other up in faith and love.
- 28 – Week 13 – Heal Our LAND | 10:30am, Heal Our Land Sermon Series
- 28 – ELC Youth Group – Amazing Grace | 5:00-6:30pm, Eagle LifeChurch
- 31 – ELC Worship Practice | 6:30pm, Worship Center.
- 1 – Ladies Book Club LifeGroup | 6:30-8:00pm, Zoom Meeting (weekly)
- 3 – Ladies Coffee Talk | 9:30am, In-Person and on Zoom (monthly)
- 4 – Easter, “Breakthrough the Impossible” | Resurrection Sunday | Art Show, Inflatables, Egg Hung, Dessert First
- 6 – ELC Staff Meeting | 7:15pm, Zoom
- 10 – Men’s Breakfast | 8am, ELC Fireside Studio (monthly)
- 11 – Breakthrough Week 2 | 10:30am
- 14 – ELC Worship Practice | 6:30pm, Worship Center
Missions and Outreach
YOU CAN LEARN ABOUT THE MISSIONARIES WE SUPPORT BY CLICKING THIS LINK.
To give text “MISSIONS” to (208) 352-6002.
Check out the resources available to you and your family for doing Church@Home.