DIGITAL BULLETIN 14 March 2021JOIN US ONLINE LIVE
Week 11 “Heal Our Land”
Our land of healing is secure in Jesus Christ. He fulfills God’s plan to forgive our sins and heal our land.
In this series, we will start 2021 with intercession for Healing, The Church, and Culture. This series will explore what the Bible says about (1) humbling ourselves before God, (2) praying, (3) seeking His face, and (4) turning from wicked ways.
if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.2 Chronicles 7:14 (ESV), emphasis added
Read it in context, 2 Chronicles 7:11-18
In this message, we learn how to bring healing to our schools and workplaces by shining a light in dark places and being salt that brings out the God flavors of the earth.WORSHIP BY GIVING
ON DEMAND: You can view previous services on YouTube.JOIN US ONLINE LIVE
YouVersion Bible App Event: https://bible.com/events/48581887
How to be Salt & Light at School & Work
You are the salt of the earth, but if salt has lost its taste, how shall its saltiness be restored? It is no longer good for anything except to be thrown out and trampled under people’s feet.
“You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.Matthew 5:13-16 (ESV)
- S = Start a conversation
- A = Ask Questions
- L = Listen for Understanding/Empathy
- Listen to the person
- Listen to the Holy Spirit
- T = Tell/Talk about You & Jesus
As Jesus passed on from there, he saw a man called Matthew sitting at the tax booth, and he said to him, “Follow me.” And he rose and followed him.”Matthew 9:9 (ESV)
Three New Testament Examples
- Jesus, the Light of the World (Matthew 9:9)
- Matthew, A Party for Jesus (Matthew 9:10-13)
- Lydia, A Woman Who Shines (Acts 16:11-15)
Respond by completing the CONNECT form below.
- HELP a Family in Need through benevolence.
- JOIN 21 Days of Hope to start a conversation, March 15-April 4.
- SERVE at Clean Up Eagle, March 27.
- PRAY for someone at school or work who needs some light.
- WISH someone a happy birthday.
- CREATE a piece of art, dessert, or stuffed plastic egg for our Easter Worship & Outreach Celebration
WORSHIP BY GIVING
Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ.Colossians 3:23-24 (ESV)
Get Connected at Eagle LifeChurch
SHARE your response with us, Text CONNECT to (208) 352-6002 or complete the form below.
Since then we have a great high priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus, the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but one who in every respect has been tempted as we are, yet without sin. Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of needHebrews 4:14-16 (ESV)
Text “ME” to (208) 352-6002 to access the church directory for stirring each other up in faith and love.
- 14 – Week 11 – Heal Our LAND | 10:30am, Heal Our Land Sermon Series
- 14 – ELC Youth Group – Amazing Grace | 5:00-6:30pm, Eagle LifeChurch
- 14 – Youth Fine Arts Practice | 6:30pm, Eagle LifeChurch
- 16 – How We Got the Bible LifeGroup | 7:30pm, Zoom Meeting (weekly)
- 17 – Youth FINE ARTS Practice | 6:30pm, Worship Center
- 18 – Ladies Book Club LifeGroup | 6:30-8:00pm, Zoom Meeting (weekly)
- 19-20 – Fine Arts Festival | Friday Night, All-Day Saturday, Legacy LifeChurch, Meridian
- 21 – Week 12 – Heal Our LAND | 10:30am, Heal Our Land Sermon Series
- 24 – ELC Worship Practice | 6:30pm, Worship Center
- 28 – Week 13 – Heal Our LAND | 10:30am, Heal Our Land Sermon Series
- 3 – Ladies Coffee Talk | 9:30am, In-Person and on Zoom (monthly)
- 4 – Easter, “Breakthrough the Impossible” | Resurrection Sunday | Art Show, Inflatables, Egg Hung, Dessert First
- 6 – ELC Staff Meeting | 7:15pm, Zoom
- 10 – Men’s Breakfast | 8am, ELC Fireside Studio (monthly)
- 11 – Breakthrough Week 2 | 10:30am
- 14 – ELC Worship Practice | 6:30pm, Worship Center
Missions and Outreach
YOU CAN LEARN ABOUT THE MISSIONARIES WE SUPPORT BY CLICKING THIS LINK.
To give text “MISSIONS” to (208) 352-6002.
Check out the resources available to you and your family for doing Church@Home.