- Heal Our Land
- The New Has Come
- The Mind of Christ
- Do You Want to Be Healed?
- Are You Running in Fear?
- A Healing Community
- We Worship Together
- How to Make (be) a Disciple
- How to Be a Good Fellow
- How to Overcome Racial Division
- How to Be Light at School and Work
- Healing The Third Way
- The Regions Beyond
DIGITAL BULLETIN 07 March 2021JOIN US ONLINE LIVE
Week 10 “Heal Our Land”
Our land of healing is secure in Jesus Christ. He fulfills God’s plan to forgive our sins and heal our land.
In this series, we will start 2021 with intercession for Healing, The Church, and Culture. This series will explore what the Bible says about (1) humbling ourselves before God, (2) praying, (3) seeking His face, and (4) turning from wicked ways.
if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.2 Chronicles 7:14 (ESV), emphasis added
Read it in context, 2 Chronicles 7:11-18
In today’s message, we learn how to overcome racial and political differences to engage in personal evangelism that heals the soul of others.WORSHIP BY GIVING
ON DEMAND: You can view previous services on YouTube.JOIN US ONLINE LIVE
YouVersion Bible App Event: https://bible.com/events/48554955
How to Overcome Racial Division
The Samaritan woman said to him, “How is it that you, a Jew, ask for a drink from me, a woman of Samaria?” (For Jews have no dealings with Samaritans.)John 4:9 (ESV)
Jesus Method of Evangelism
- Start a Conversation (John 4:1-9)
- Turn the Conversation Towards Spiritual Things (John 4:10-15)
- Use the Law to Expose Sin (John 4:16-18)
- Reveal God’s Salvation (John 4:19-26)
Jesus answered her, “If you knew the gift of God, and who it is that is saying to you, ‘Give me a drink,’ you would have asked him, and he would have given you living water.”John 4:10 (ESV)
Respond by completing the CONNECT form below.
SIX specific things you could do this week:
- HELP a Family in Need.
- JOIN 21 Days of Hope to start a conversation.
- COME to Men’s Breakfast.
- PRAY about three people that you can share your faith with this year.
- SHARE with another believer about when you were saved. How did the person share their faith with you?
- CREATE a piece of art, dessert, or stuffed plastic egg for our Easter Worship & Outreach Celebration
Get Connected at Eagle LifeChurch
SHARE your response with us, Text CONNECT to (208) 352-6002 or complete the form below.
Since then we have a great high priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus, the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but one who in every respect has been tempted as we are, yet without sin. Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of needHebrews 4:14-16 (ESV)
Text “ME” to (208) 352-6002 to access the church directory for stirring each other up in faith and love.WORSHIP BY GIVING
- 9 – How We Got the Bible LifeGroup | 7:30pm, Zoom Meeting (weekly)
- 10 – ELC Worship Practice | 6:30pm, Worship Center
- 11 – Ladies Book Club, Sensible Shoes | 6:30pm, Zoom Meeting (weekly)
- 13 – Men’s Breakfast | 8am, ELC Fireside Studio (monthly)
- 14 – Week 11 – Heal Our LAND | 10:30am, Heal Our Land Sermon Series
- 17 – Youth FINE ARTS Practice | 6:30pm, Worship Center
- 19-20 – Fine Arts Festival | Friday Night, All-Day Saturday, Legacy LifeChurch, Meridian
- 21 – Week 12 – Heal Our LAND | 10:30am, Heal Our Land Sermon Series
- 24 – ELC Worship Practice | 6:30pm, Worship Center
- 28 – Week 13 – Heal Our LAND | 10:30am, Heal Our Land Sermon Series
- 3 – Ladies Coffee Talk | 9:30am, In-Person and on Zoom (monthly)
- 4 – Easter | Resurrection Sunday | Art Show, Inflatables, Egg Hung, Dessert First
Missions and Outreach
YOU CAN LEARN ABOUT THE MISSIONARIES WE SUPPORT BY CLICKING THIS LINK. To give text “MISSIONS” to (208) 352-6002.
Check out the resources available to you and your family for doing Church@Home.